| You Are An ESFJ |
![]() The Caregiver You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first. A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change. You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project. You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people. In love, you value harmony and mutual understanding. You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner. At work, you are good at building relationships and connecting with people. You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher. How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all |
Monday, August 13, 2007
personality test...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
hey thats mine too....we're the same!
candice
AHH we must be sissy's hehe
That's totally you! I did the test and it didn't turn out like me at all. I guess I don't know myself enough to answer the questions right.
Melissa
Thanks for the test. I am also a caregiver. It was fun to take and learn some new things about myself.
I'm a nurturer.... yep that's me the MOM
I'll send you over what mine says.
mom
Okay that's mine too, but I hate the part about being a know it all :)!!! Thanks for sharing!
I wish that was mine! that is more how I like to think of myself..but no such luck..
know it all--so true about kristen!!! hahah just kidding...
caregiver huh-im SO GLAD we're friends!!!!
fun working out yesterday i hope your not sore and want to come back!!
I don't know you very well, but from what I know this does sound like you!!
I am also a caregiver :)
This is fun. I didn't entirely agree with mine - the giver - but still thought it fun.
I hope you are having a good week. When are we all gonna get together? Perhaps this fall when kids are in school sometime.
This seems like such a kind personality. I love the picture that is associated with it.
Post a Comment