Thursday, December 14, 2006

Check it out!!!

Check out my sister's new blog... it's candiceandtroypalmer.blogspot.com She is the youngest of 6 kids. There are 5 girls and one boy in my family! Candice and I are 10 years apart and we have a special bond because we are the only two in the fam with red hair! So fun..hahaha... (glowing white skin to go along with it)!! not so fun... check it out!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I will have to go and check it out. That is so fun Chris kidnapped you ! Sounds like you guys had a great night. And the hands over tha face with your daughter is so something my Ashley would do.

Buffy said...

I will have to check out your sister's blog. So fun to go out with friends!

Laurie said...

I've always wanted such pretty red hair!

becca said...

I love red hair (I tried dying my hair a dark reddish brown once and loved it, but it turns orange as it fades ...and is impossible to get rid of!!...count yourself lucky!)

So fun you got to have a bday dinner with friends! I love that.