Thursday, December 14, 2006
Didn't make it to Relief Society....
Well, last night ended up being better than expected! Christina is borrowing my crib and told me she would be at my house to pick it up before I needed to leave for my dinner. I was all dressed and ready to go. I heard a knock at the door and found Christina and 4 of our friends standing there! I thought to myself, "she must have thought she needed help with the crib"?!?!? Anyway, some of the girls weren't able to go to my birthday lunch so Christina set up dinner reservations at Mimi's Cafe. I know! How great is that. We had such a fun time!!! Thanks Christina!! Today was Kate's preschool Christmas program. She was all excited to go. Todd was able to find the time to also go which was a nice surprise. Kate came out with the rest of the class and her reindeer hat accidentally came off. When this happened something inside her snapped and she refused to sing or participate. She just stood there with her hands over her face. Anna Hales tried to comfort and help her which was so cute but Kate wouldn't do anything. Anyway, kind of a bust... it would have been fun to see her sing. I guess I learned something about her today, I learned that she is a little shy?!?!? The teacher came up to me and said that she has never had a student do that before...THANKS!! She didn't know if she should stop the program or keep going. I'm glad they kept going! My visiting teacher came by today. She happens to be the girl that I go running with in the mornings. It was fun to actually have a conversation with her. She usually does all the talking in the mornings. I can't talk and run at the same time!! She knows now that when she asks me a question and I don't answer than I must be so dang tired and ready to pass out...lol...!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you keep forgetting to tell people about my blog
oh shoot-forgot about candices blog! ill go check it again!!
last nite was fun..and i still need the crib! hahah
it was sweet of anna to try to help kate..i love the picture i got of them! i do hope they stay friends!!!! i TOTALLY would have done the same thing kate did if i was her age..id be so embarrassed! i wonder what anna would have done??
How sweet! I think that is so great how Christina’s and your daughters are good friends. Girls night out is so fun. I love going out with my girl-friends. It always fun to hang-out and have girl talk.
Post a Comment