Sunday, December 24, 2006

I love my Family!



Last night was my family Christmas party. The top picture is of the kids dressed up for the nativity. My dad read it as the kids acted each part...the second picture is of me and my sisters and brother. We are sitting on the couch oldest to youngest. The third picture is all of us with our spouses. (My sister Joy who is weraing white is single). Last night was so great! We had such a fun time being all together. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun.

I hope you and your family have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your family is stunning!!

how cute of the kids to act it out- hadnt htought of that one!!

thanks for coming this am-so fuN!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my kids so much! the part that is the best is that they love each other so much! how grateful I am for my family... and my great, wonderful husband that I have!
Merry christmas everyone!
mom

everything pink! said...

Merry Pink Christmas!

jenny said...

What a fun family gathering. Merry Christmas!

Laurie said...

You have a great looking family. Merry Christmas!

melanie said...

Great picture! My brother is always annoying when it comes to pictures, he says we don't need them! I love taking them, all the time!

becca said...

I love it!! How fun for the kids! Your family pictures are fantastic!! Merry Christmas!!

Buffy said...

Nice family pics. It is such a treasure to have pics like this.