Why can't I think of fun, creative titles like everyone else does!!
Yes! Today is Friday! I'm excited that it's December! Wow, can you believe how fast this year has gone by?!?!?
Got the boys off to school today. I woke up at 7:00 to go running. On my way out the door to meet my friend I noticed that there was a message on the machine so I hurried and listened to it, thank goodness I did, it was Andrea saying she couldn't go this morning! So off back to bed I went! You would think I would go ahead and go without her (yah right)...It was cold and my bed was warm!!!
Kate got invited to go to a friends house today! Wahoo two days in a row! So I dropped her off and went and got the car washed. I'm taking the Young Woman to the temple tonight so I needed a clean car, it was pretty bad. Then I went to Kohls. I had a $20 dollar coupon that expires tomorrow so I bought my sister a birthday gift. Were home now and Mack is asleep and Kate is watching 12 Dancing Princesses. I put all of the furniture back where it belongs (carpets cleaned yesterday). I should work on my laundry! My least favorite thing-hahaha.
I'm excited to go to the temple tonight with the youth. How grateful I am that we have a temple in Redlands so that I don't have to drive all the way to LA!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sounds like a pretty good Friday, I can hardly believe that it is already December, where did the year go??
I dread this time of the year because of sickness, but what are you going to do?? I heard several moms of young kids on Sunday swear they are not taking their 18 month olds to nursery until April because everytime they go they end up sick two days later! Hope you cold goes away quickly!
So I guess you spent $20 bucks on me at Kohls, sorry I only spent $12 on you, hee hee.
love,
sissy
I love days when my kids can go play with friends. How fun to go to the temple with the youth. I had a calling in the yw back when I lived in New Orleans. It was the best calling!
oh dang..i bet my thing expires! shoot! oh well..
glad you got to help the youth at the temple!
well hopefully i see you in a few minutes!
Post a Comment