Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Wednesday...
Tonight is our Relief Society Christmas Dinner. I'm looking forward to that. I'm always excited to have someone else fix dinner for me, Todd is on his own tonight for dinner. Gotta love Del Taco! Today I went running, it seems to be getting a little easier. I then came home and got the boys off to school then the two younger ones dressed and ready for Music Makers at the Church. At music makers today we sang a bunch of Christmas songs, my kids loved it. I then ran to the grocery store real quick. I'm home now and got started on my laundry and trying to get the house picked up. I don't know what's going on with my blog but yesterday it wouldn't let me post any comments. Then this morning I posted a couple and then it wouldn't let me again. It says "invalid password" and to try again?!?!? So frustrating!! Has this happened to anyone before? I got my samples of Arbonne from Stephanie and I loved them! I bought some things so I'm excited. Thanks Stephanie! Well, off to change another load of laundry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I have had problems commenting too, we'll see if it let me comment on yours.
I would love to have some kind of "music makers" for the kids, they would love it. There are several choirs around but you have to pay for them so we haven't done that yet.
Relief Society Christmas Dinner. How fun. I also love it when some body else cooks for me.
Yes, that has happens to me a few times. When I would try to post and it would say invalid password. I don’t know why is does it.
Need to help the kids with homework. Have fun with your laundry
Enjoy your dinner! I'm off to wake up the kids and make ours.
I'm gonna have to try out my samples asap.
well, I hope you appreciate your RS president for doing this enrichment the month of December! I decided to do ours in NOvember because Dec. is so crazy!
have fun,
let us know what delicious thing they did,
mom
I hope you enjoyed the dinner. They are usually always pretty tasty. Sounds like you kept busy with housework/laundry. I think we all keep busy with that :). At least I should. I always have loads of laundry to do and I feel like I never stop washing. I guess that's what happens with a house full of kids.
So glad you loved the Arbonne products.
haha- how was your r/s dinner last nite?!?!?! i think the "talk" in the car ride home was my favorite!! hehehe- and celesta?? who knew!! hahah
Post a Comment