Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Tuesday
Today I have been home all day. I was able to go running this morning. It was extra hard today! My neighborhood has really steep hills, and it just about kills me. Got the kids off to school. I baby-sat Drew and Cara today. I have been working on the house, getting it picked up and organized. I was able to go through Macks clothes and put away the sizes that don't fit him anymore. It makes me sad to get rid of all the cute clothes. I debate if I should give them away to nephews or just save them incase I have another boy some day. It's hard for me to part with them so I put them aside and will think about it. Tonight I have mutual. We are going to go help an older Sister who is in our ward. She lost her husband a couple years ago and help her put up her Christmas decorations and anything else she needs done. So that should be fun. I'm making hamburger stroganouf (sp?) for dinner. My kids LOVE it!! It's just a pound of hamburger, tub of sour cream, two small cans of cream of mushroom soup, and salt and pepper. I then add milk so that it's not so thick. I serve it over rice and my kids eat it all up. It's a family favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sounds like a good easy recipe. We need those!
It is hard to put away baby clothes. Perhaps it would help if you take a photo of each of the outfits or of groupings of them with a few thoughts or notes about who gave them to you or where they were worn? I think I will do this before I give any baby clothes away. That way I feel like I still have a hold on them for the baby books.
Laurie, that is such a great idea!
It is really more about the memories rather then the clothes themselves.
What a sweet thing to do helping out someone. I bet she appreciated and loved it!
It is so hard for me to get rid of baby clothes, I love Laurie's suggestion! Everything has such memories for me!
You are so good at going running...I just can't go out in the cold mornings!!
wow- who knew so many ladies were attached to their kids clothes!!?? i must not be too attached!! i have no problems handing clothes down or sending it to the trash..i cant handle clutter- remember!! hehe
i would say hang onto them ESPECIALLY since you arent sure your done having any more kids..
I just hate the part where everything is strung out to see if it still fits. I have quite a few baby clothes and my 'baby' just turned 3.
Good job on the run! If I don't work out in the morning, I can pretty much kiss it goodbye. I have good intentions but the afternoons/evenings are just too crazy.
Post a Comment