Sunday, December 17, 2006
Quiet, Peaceful, & Productive Evening...
I finished all of my wrapping!!! Todd took the kids to his parents house after church and I'm home all alone! It's so quiet and I was able to get all of my Christmas wrapping done! I'm so happy. The kids are out of school now so this really was the perfect time to get it all done. Our weekend was fun, Saturday night we went to Todd's extended family Christmas party at his parents house. They had homeade soups, appetizers, and desserts followed by a gift exchange ($10 gifts). Next Saturday is my extended family Christmas party. My brother and sister (and their spouses) from Utah are coming down and my sister (and her family) from Mesa AZ are also coming down. It will be fun to be all together. Well, back to business...The kids should be home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
WHAT?! i should have brought you the loot i just bought last nite for you to wrap for me today!!! haha
my dream is to be HOME ALONE for 6-8 hours..ahhh the things i could get done and enjoy! im thinking i might want to do an all niter like jill did!
A quite house for a few hours. How nice. You have family from Mesa. That is were I am from. I call it “The Promise Land” heeheehee
How great is that!!!! Don't you feel like you can relax now? I am hoping to do the same one day this week. Todd has Friday off..hmmmm??
How great for you!! I have so much wrapping to do, but I kind of enjoy it and plan to do it one of these nights when the girls are in bed. It is such a good feeling when it is all done...a huge weight off!!
Sounds like a heavenly night to me. Hope you have so much fun with family.
Wrapping is a big job. I usually get my husband to help b/c he's so good at it. He's better than me! Love it.
Post a Comment